Need trailer hitch for 78 Super Conv.

Hello, Does anyone out there know where I could find a trailer hitch that would work for a 1978 Super Beetle Convertible. I don't want to tow a trailer. I would like to attach a bike rack to it to carry a couple of bikes. Since I have a convertible, the roof mounted racks are out of the question. I was riding in Los Angeles the other day and saw a VW with a hitch and bike rack on it, but, I couldn't catch up to them in time to ask the driver where he got it and I've been unlucky finding one online so far. All help appreciated!! Thanks in advance!

Reply to
J&M

Ben Boyle