New AC site - now with link

We've been working on our site for a few weeks now and its well enough under way to have a look at. We are just a couple of AC enthusiasts who wanted to share our love of the hobby. You can see the latest project is the 68 double cab, I'm trying to keep the pictures up to date as it progresses, and one of these days my other half will take a few minutes away from the old german girl (I call her the other woman) to write a few comments to go along with the pics.

You will see the products section isn't complete yet but I can tell you the products are repro wood bed slats for single/double cabs. They are beautiful and custom made in a variety of woods. Chris is a cabinet maker by trade and was able to combine his talents with his obession. The other product we have worked on came out of a need for a brake fluid reservoir (one year only) for the DC. Impossible to find so we have fabricated it from stainless steel. Very slick!

The main reason for the site is the projects section, we've benefited greatly from other people's pics and tips so we wanted to share what we are learning as well.

So take a look and share your thoughts.

Jaymie

Reply to
jaymie