New aircooled toy

... I mean TOOL. Yeah, that's it.

One of my neighbors was selling off equipment in preparation for selling hi= s property. I've helped him work on this old tractor so he gave me a good d= eal on it. So it's a 1982 John Deere model 317 with several attachments (in= cluding a plow). Strong enough to pull a car around and (with chains) plow = the driveway.

Max

Reply to
Max Welton

Max, I had a 317 for years, they are terrific "yard" tractors....

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

Way cool. Did you plow snow with it?

Max

Reply to
Max Welton

yes, it did very well on my asphault drive. wheel weights and chains help, but it did pretty well without them. I also had the three point on the back to use things such as a grade blade.

Reply to
Joey Tribiani