new Herbie movie

Hey guys, have you heard about the new herbie movie?

check this out.

Reply to
Karls Vladimir Pe?a

Apparently, Herbie is gay... When "Herbie" (sounds like a male to me), is looking at that NEW BEETLE, Lindsay says "He's too young for you."

Hmmm...

Hopefully, it is just poor mike work and she really said "She's too young"... I hope!

Reply to
Red Bug

Sounded like "she" to me. Looks like a fun movie. :-)

Reply to
Shag
Reply to
David Gravereaux

Yups, those scoops look really nice on a bug. kinda kaefercup racer. I wonder if NASCAR rules permit a bug in there.

Karls

Reply to
Karls Vladimir Peña

GOOD! Maybe the hype will be high enough for me to sell some of these Bugs I have here; all pristine - makes me wonder why I care for all this old stuff until somebody hands me a fistful of $$$$.

Reply to
jjs

Yep, we gotta get some of 'em. Should jack up the price of our Bugs a cool grand.

Reply to
jjs