New Mini driver's checking out my car.

I drive a Squareback, black with red roof, hood & mirrors. It seems like the New Mini drivers tend to do a double take when they see me. Is it the two-tone paint, or the noise, I wonder. If anyone cares to look at my car, check

for images by Zarana-X

Reply to
Zarana-X

Yup, your styling is similar to a mini. Nice job... Maybe drop the stance a bit.

Reply to
David Gravereaux

Minnie Driver was checking out your car? COOL! heheh

~Troy

Reply to
Bugzilla

Who does the chopped blue one belong to?

Reply to
Scott H

It belongs to an animal control officer in Redlands California. He's an older guy about 50ish.

Reply to
Zarana-X

Thanks. I like `em both. :-)

Reply to