New to me .. 1973 Campmobile info request

After years of looking for just the right westy we found one in December .. finally had it ready and on the road early this month

So I've had it on the road two weeks and just finished a 6 day 3000 mile round trip. Admittedly not the best idea I've ever had but the van ran flawlessly.

I'm looking for on-line sources for parts and info an am hoping some of those here can help me out.. (couldn't find a FAQ)..

I've found

But would be interested in any and all others

Reply to
Sylvester M. McBean

Bookmark:

Click on Library.

Speedy Jim

Speedy Jim

Reply to
The busman

Relevant Type 2 websites generally follow three categories:

1) Sites offering parts and/or information specific to the Type 2
2) Retail store sites that sell parts for Types 1, 2, 3, and sometimes 4, like the cip1.com site that Speedy Jim included. Retail store parts range in quality from cheap knockoffs to OG (Original German, not to be confused with Original Gangsta)
and at the same website:
As with any transaction you make, keep this phrase in mind: Caveat emptor.
3) Sites that offer services, e.g. engine building, restorations, after market upgrades, machining
4) Added bonus -- sites with links to other sites:
Randall

Thanks for all the links..

Theve already proven to be very helpful.

Reply to
Sylvester M. McBean