SSIA:

=-)

Reply to
Gary Tateosian

Nice Puma - Nice 64 too !

Rich

Reply to
Tricky
64 is not mine just did some work on it...old photo. The Puma, however, *is* mine...
Reply to
Gary Tateosian

Well done on the Puma then ! enjoy :-)

We dont see them over here (UK).

Was that a split or bay crew cab pickup in one of the pics ?

I am looking for a split one, again not many over here ;-(

Rich

Reply to
Tricky

The red 64 was one of the first restorations I did after starting Vintage Werks restorations. As far as the double cab it was a 71 bay.

Its cool to see you finaly found a Puma < I can allready imagine the power plant you must have planed for it.

Reply to
Kafertoys

Congradulations....It looks just great and I'm glad you got it.

href="

">Den's1977 Puma

Reply to
Dennis Wik

Thanks Dennis. I drove his other Puma with the 2110...and I tell ya mine won't be long till it has a stroker in it as well. Turns a sporty car into a true sports car. I need a little sticker tires than the pirellis on it...but damn its a tight handling lil beastie. Gearing is oddly low though. I noticed that on his other one as well. 70mph is about top of comfortable cruising rpms. 80 would be pushing red line. Nice in town....but I may have to regear it a little taller eventually. Does yours have the factory gearing? What rpm's are you runnning on the highway? Only 7000km's on the speedo so far and counting .

Reply to
Gary Tateosian
3000 rpm is about 65 mph. Stock gears. Good looking car.....Is the interior real leather?

href="

">Den's1977 Puma

Reply to
Dennis Wik

Nice Looking car. That is sure to be a head turner. Have fun :o)

Reply to
Bill Berckman

This one I like!!!! See, That's funny, and only makes fun of the President.............without making a political statement of your own that's good. It doesn;t get personal by any means either.

Good One Gareth

How about that treat after dinner.........."We're havin' pie for berzerk"

Remove "YOURPANTIES" to reply

MUADIB®

If A Quiz is Quizzical, What is a test?

The Peacemaking Meeting scheduled for today has been cancelled due to a conflict.

Reply to
MUADIB®