Newbie

Hi All,

Just wanted to introduce myself (I've been lurking here for about a month) as I have a feeling I will be here alot in the future! I just bought a '73 and a '74 Super Beetle to restore. The seller sold them as a '73 to restore and '74 for parts, but I think I'm going to go for broke and restore both. I live in Maryland and have been a Beetle fan since I started driving (my first ride was a '69). Both of my daughters would like to have one of the Beetles when they start driving, and since one is 11 and the other is 6, I just might get them finished in time for each to drive. Like I said I'm sure I'll be here for help and encouragement in the future, so far from what I've seen this is great group!

-- H-S-F

'73 Super Beetle '74 Super Beetle

Cut your hair to respond.

Reply to
help-slip-franklin

Join this on-line forum as well:

Speedy Jim

Speedy Jim

Welcome to the group!

jan

Reply to
Jan

welcome . Great group here.... a wealth of information....do as Jim said(its a safe bet to *always* follow Jim's directions) and join the superbeetle forum...they have alot of info reguarding superbeetles.... good for the parts that are specific to just the SB.... and above *all*, have fun with the cars....

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

Welcome aboard! I agree, this place is great. Listen to Jan and Jim especially, they know what they are talking about.

Sneaks '68 T1

Reply to
Sneaks

*blush* X 2 Jim
Reply to
Speedy Jim

help-slip-franklin escreveu:

Welcome! This is great. I have learn a lot about beetles on the last years, because of this group

Jo=E3o

Reply to
joao_eliseu

.............It's good to get some new people involved here. I've just about read everything that everyone else here has to say and I'm ready for some new subject matter from someone who has something new to say...........lol

welcome

Reply to
Tim Rogers

Welcome! Remco

Reply to
Remco

how many times do i have to tell you to shut up, we are tired of hearing you?

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

...........I didn't get to be the number three all time most prolific participant here by listening to constructive advice.

hah!

Reply to
Tim Rogers

hehe.....think i'm clearing out my room....might be ditching some RC planes.... get me a later model fatchick bug(black) and i could be more like you Tim....that is my goal...you know that, right?

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

Me, what I say? Hey help-slip-franklin Welcome to the group. Nice score with the 2 supers, post picturs if you can. If you can get past a little craziness you have come to the right place for as much help as you could need or just a lot of good VW or "what ever" conversion.

Mario

Reply to
Kafertoys