Newer seats for my 1303

My 1303 seats are in bad condition. I heard something about taking seats from other newer VW's. Does Polo, Golf, seats fit direktly? Or do i need to do some welding? Greetings from Denmark...MIC

Reply to
BS

Greetings from America.. Not VW but I put Honda Civic seats in my 73 standard. I had to remove the old seat stand in the front and weld some one inch square stock for a base. They fit great, are comfortable, and can be adjusted so I can fit my 6'3" frame into it. If I slide the seat all the way back I can just barely reach the pedals. Here is a Photo if you are interested.

Dan

Reply to
EuroBug