O/T??? VW powered

Can you say fun?

I love when someone brings in a project like this to play with. It will be fully functioal, the aircondition pulley will drive the blades the transmission is run off the flywheel(hydromatic).

I used the bell housing part of a beetle transmission to mont the engine to the mower body so it wioll use a stock starter. all thats left is a little wiring and chrome buggy muffler.

Reply to
Kafertoys

damn, the rattlecan paint on that fanshroud is probably the best paintjob you've ever done... still throwing the orangepeel to the cars and claiming its the "latest fad" when a news reporter asks you about it? LOL

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

no chris its not just going to Lowes and buying cabnits in a box and just running a few screws in a wall. What I do takes talent.

Reply to
Kafertoys

what's a "cabnit"? you actually think filling rust holes with filler and gluing fanfold to floorpans takes talent? that explains alot about you, Marihack....

LOTS of talent here, what do you think?:

- news story featuring Vintage

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

Bet your engine against that Brad did joans bug. or learn how I did so much in tring to get her many opportunities to back out of the restoration many times. You would rather run your mouth like you had a clue. Lie to yourself, Act like the cars I do are not show winners. I have the truth behind me you just have setting on your ass at a keyboard with your insecurities because you cant get done what I have done a hundred times over. Theres alot of things your energy would be better spent on. Again pease come to my shop shake hands and I bet you would be impressed with most everything at the shop. I only have to care what the people that walk thru the door think and as you see there still comming and the complements I get far out # the whining here.

story featuring Vintage

Reply to
Kafertoys

your shortsightedness, or ignorance, just won't let you see clearly, will it? It doesn't matter if this figtitious Brad, Tom, Dick, or Hairy did the work to Joan's car it was a "restoration" done by your business. YOUR business, not Brad/Tom/Dick/Hairy/Sherry/etc. YOUR business is responsible for that "restoration", not Brad/Tom/Dick/Hairy/etc, and that is where your limited mental capabilities let you down... You want to know what's even worse? Say myself or anyone else came to your shop and you had 100 concourse quality restorations sitting there, that would mean only one thing; that you willingly and knowingly did poor work and intended to steal Joan's money. you can talk about how good you are till you are blue in the face, and that will NEVER change what the pictures show... even worse is that we all know that pictures have a way of HIDING flaws. Scarey when you think how POOR the restoration of Joan's car looks in pictures, that it is possible that it's even worse than the pictures show...

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

Fuck you, Mario Gavazzi of "Vintage Werks Restorations" based in the Burlington, North Carolina area. You are nothing but a liar and a thief, and everybody smart enough to do a simple Google search knows about it.

Wheeeee! :-D

Reply to
Meyer