OT Awesome web page!

I'm all funked up now................

Reply to
TerryB

Shaggie, followed you thru all the LCB, still keeping tabs on the cruiser..always wanted to ask...where do you find all this wild-assed stuff, and I wish I had the time to do it too! thanx, and keep it up!

Reply to
JON DAWSON

looks like something off of

Mmmmmmm, pie!
or maybe.....
has some really good animation. or.........
some great lyrics. And be sure to check out Odd Todd's "laid off: a day in the life" video also.

Good day

Reply to
MUADIB

My personal favorite

Remove "YOURPANTIES" to reply

MUADIB®

If A Quiz is Quizzical, What is a test?

The Peacemaking Meeting scheduled for today has been cancelled due to a conflict.

Reply to
MUADIB