OT: bored at work?

These guys apparently worked night shift at a supermarket in Finland.. and decided to play some domino to kill "a little" time.

Jan Andersson

I guess it wasn't a store that is open 24 hours a day. It's amazing what the lack of sunlight can cause...

Reply to
Michael Cecil

Original video was removed

someone made a backup and reposted it.

The store manager/owner gave the keys to these guys so they could get in on Christmas day. He was not upset to learn what they did :)

Reply to
Jan Andersson

Where is the video that shows them removing all of the items from the floor? :-\ "Attention. We need a cleanup on aisles 1, 2, 3, .... "

Randall

Reply to
Randall Post