OT: But interesting

Our beloved Beetle is dead, never to be made again, or is it? The Citroen 2CV (French car, similar to Beetle) died in 1990 but the Mehari Club Cassis (major marketer of 2CV parts in France) has started to build new 2CVs from the ground up. Given that the 2CV has been dead for far longer than the Beetle it gives me some hope that some enterprising fella might run with it. Here's a BBC world service radio report about it in both Real and MP3 formats

Ben Boyle

Ben I see you've started on your new restoration...

James

Mehari Club Cassis (major marketer of 2CV parts in

2CV has been dead for far longer than the
Reply to
Juper Wort