ot.. Chevette crashed into house resolved

Anyone who replied to my first off topic post may be interested in hearin' that we settled this evening, with the neighbors, for $1000!

I thought we'd need a mediator but we worked it out.

I'm satisfied, I really expected the neighbors to sue for damages plus pain, suffering and lack of sexual gratification etc...

Dave in WV Life really is an adventure! ~

Reply to
Race Willy

Damn, you are lucky the old lady next door didn't insist that YOU do something about that sex problem. Whew!

Reply to
jjs

...................That's great news Dave. Hope you will be getting a cancelled check back from your bank as proof that they accepted a settlement. If it was cash, did you get a receipt?

Reply to
Tim Rogers

Glad to see things were worked out. How's your son doing?

-- Anna

65 Bahama Blue Bug "Bebe Jones" 79 Auto Westy "Avy"
Reply to
BugBum

I'll bet that although much relieved he's sweating his ass off and working his fingers to the bone to pay for the pay-off. ;-]

Reply to
(O\|/O)(.\~/.)

WOW Someone got off cheap! Congrats! Don't work the kid too hard. :-)

Reply to
(O\|/O)(.\~/.)

On 08 Oct 2003 00:55:04 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@aol.com (Race Willy) shared the following:

DAMN! SWEET! Glad to hear it. I was afraid this was gonna be messy. Congratulations! I just hope that you learned something from all of this. Something like "When your kid is feeling guilty about something they did, cash in on it by getting them to cut the lawn, bring you beers, rub your feet, scratch your back, etc." Let that be a lesson to them! :-P

-- Travis FOR SALE: '63 VW Camo Baja... $1000 *FIRM*

that soak into your ears are whispered, not yelled.

:wq!

Reply to
travis

I am in a bit late this evening, But Am Glad you had good luck discussing it with the neighbors , yourself.................If it all works out without lawyers it'll do good for the neighborly relationship too...................Married?...............Do you cook?

Send "em some Good Cooking to show some more of that Goodwill too.

I bet that'd be a strain relief too.

Remove "YOURPANTIES" to reply MUADIB®

Artificial Intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Reply to
MUADIB®

On Wed, 08 Oct 2003 02:16:49 GMT, MUADIB® shared the following:

Yep. Let me know if you need some recipes for "comfort food." ;-)

-- Travis FOR SALE: '63 VW Camo Baja... $1000 *FIRM*

that soak into your ears are whispered, not yelled.

:wq!

Reply to
travis

Reply to
jimt

On 08 Oct 2003 00:55:04 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@aol.com (Race Willy) ran around screaming and yelling:

good deal Dave....glad it worked out nicely and quickly...

Joey(chris in virginia)

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

Glad you worked things out. When something like this happens, people sometimes get instant $$$$ in their head. Bill Berckman

67 Beetle Pictures at
Family Reunion Show Sept 21 2003 Cincinnati OH
Bill Berckman

Yeah, we got a receipt and a note saying they're perfectly satisfied with the arrangement.

Reply to
Race Willy

I'm glad it did not turn into a mess for you.

href="

">Den's 1978Puma

Reply to
Dennis Wik