OT Confused cat

like our cat thinks my son is his son. He decided to clean him.Heh heh...

-- Travis '63 VW Camo Baja...

that soak into your ears are whispered, not yelled.

:wq!

Reply to
travis

Nah, cats don't like showers and rednecks don't know what they are.

Cat probably just got done licking it's butt.

Randy

RSMEINER

On 22 Sep 2003 23:02:30 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@aol.comIdiot (RSMEINER) began spewing the following from their cake-hole:

HAHAHAHA! The cat *did* just get finished lickin' its butt! hahahaha! I swear. Connor even commented about how "Ew! The cat is licking his butt!" right before the cat started licking his hair. I know it may be hard to believe but the cat is licking his hair RIGHT NOW. hahahaha!

-- Travis '63 VW Camo Baja...

that soak into your ears are whispered, not yelled.

:wq!

Reply to
travis

On Mon, 22 Sep 2003 18:23:05 -0400, travis ran around screaming and yelling:

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

On Mon, 22 Sep 2003 19:22:08 -0400, Joey Tribiani began spewing the following from their cake-hole:

huh?

-- Travis '63 VW Camo Baja...

that soak into your ears are whispered, not yelled.

:wq!

Reply to
travis

On Mon, 22 Sep 2003 19:40:01 -0400, travis ran around screaming and yelling:

*exactly*...LOL....i was speechless...either feed the cat or clean the kid...should take care of it...hehe J
Reply to
Joey Tribiani

our cat has been known to do that too, though usually only after a shower and my hair is still wet.

I figured there was something in the shampoo that the cat likes, because she goes completely bonkers shortly after as if she was overdosing on catnip.

Reply to
Seth Graham