OT: Enough to make you cry, then to laugh

Here's the one to make you cry, especially Shag....

and now something to make you laugh. Fat people, don't get offended. I'm fat myself, and laughed like crazy:

(click on the pic in the center to play the movie)

Neil

Reply to
Neil

BLAAAAAAAAARRRRGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!

heh heh Been a long time since I've been accused of being skinny, too, but still had to laugh over that one. :-)

Reply to
Shag