OT Expensive Drill on Ebay

Check out this high dollar item on Ebay.

Berckman

67 Beetle
Reply to
Bill Berckman

Ive always wanted a tunnel boring machine!!! i better go put in my bid of 6 million euros!!! (i live in california haha)

Bill Berckman

Reply to
Exille

Are you going to use it on a race engine?

> Bill Berckman

Reply to
Karls Vladimir Peña

YES! i am going to be the first person to bore an engine 900000 over!

> > Bill Berckman

Reply to
Exille

There's one of those that has been sitting in Dover for years - someone painted "For Sale - One Careful Owner" on the side :o)

Reply to
Howard Rose

It had 210 bids yesterday, but is down to 38 today. I guess a few people decided that it would not make such a nice decoration for the backyard.

Bill Berckman

67 Beetle
Reply to
Bill Berckman

I actually worked on each end of the tunnel, and drove past this monster a few times. I spent 2 weeks in Folkstone and 2 weeks in Le Havre.

Never actually got INSIDE the actual tunnel, however.

-

Jim Adney

they must have read the fine print: "Will arrange for local pickup only (no postage). "

~Troy

Reply to
Bugzilla