OT: For those who read Norwegian or care to translate..

It is a sad day...

Having said that, I read the Norwegian papers today, we are the largest weapons exporter in the world as in per capita...

Nothing to be proud over that either... (No, not in primitive weapons like land mines(Italy is the force to go there) but still...)

J.

If you cant be asked to translate, it is now open for the US to terminate prisoners outside the continental US.

Reply to
P.J. Berg