OT Funny Item on Ebay

This one is funny. Looks like some kiddie got himself in trouble, and daddy is selling off his favorite toy.

Berckman

67 Beetle
Reply to
Bill Berckman

Daddy should keep the toy and sell the kid.

Randy

RSMEINER

I have seen exactly this same auction for a ps2 about half a year ago. Even caused a hype on a newsgroup back then where the "father" posted the link, mainly about "how to raise kids" (ever wondered where durex is used for daddy?)(just kidding) To come to the point, i highly suspect this auction to be a dud, the story is there to push the price. But seems it worked.

Bart Bervoets "RSMEINER" schreef in bericht news: snipped-for-privacy@mb-m17.aol.com...

Reply to
Bart Bervoets

$120 for a bottle of wine!?!?!? Think again, Batman. :-)

Reply to
Shaggie

On Thu, 03 Jun 2004 17:55:49 -0400, Shaggie scribbled this interesting note:

Having had that particular brand of wine on one or two occasions, I have to agree. It is good, but it ain't that damn good!:~)

John Willis

On 03 Jun 2004 17:59:35 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@aol.comcrap (RSMEINER) scribbled this interesting note:

I doubt the market for sullen thirteen year olds is all that great at the moment!:~)

John Willis

If this story is true , the father should have auctioned off a large paddle that he used on his sons butt. :o)

Bill Berckman

67 Beetle
Reply to
Bill Berckman

GAHAHAHAHA! Stupid kids...

"Oh I drank some wine too..."

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

If the story is true, Go Dad! Perfect punishment.

Reply to
Anthony