OT ? giganews newsreader

does anyone use giganews for a newsreader? I was reading ramva yesterday and it dissapeared, i tried to find it in listed news groups, all there is is watercooled. Anybody have the same problem? i might have to find a free news reader. i don't like goggle groups, but i might have to stick with it. Is it possible that giganews would drop a news group? david

Reply to
mycoran

David

I'm on Giganews through Comcast and we're still here today.

Charles of Kankakee

Reply to
Charles Fregeau (Comcast)

Reply to