[OT] Help Shaggie home

It looks like Travis had a little too much to drink and is a little unsteady. Haven't we all been there before..... You just move you mouse left to right (no clicking) to keep him walking in a straight line.

The object of the game is to keep him walking, without falling over, by using your mouse from left to right or right to left - you can't see your mouse which makes it more difficult.

Apparently the record is 88 meters!

And it's in German

Click on the link below to play - ITS ADDICTIVE

Neil

Reply to
Neil

You thought you were being funny, huh? Joke's on you, Pal. Shaggie already gave us that link a few months ago so HA! Neener neener! That's just too funny!

K.

"We're friends. You smile, I smile. You hurt, I hurt. You cry, I cry. You jump off a bridge.... I'm gonna miss your dumb ass."

Reply to
Kidd Andersson

Crap! Got him up to 79 meters!

Narley Dude®

Reply to
Narley Dude®

NOPE! The top score is not 88 meters....IT'S NOW 96 METERS HELD BY ME!

Narley Dude®

Reply to
Narley Dude®

I can't walk more than 70 meters. At least not on the game... ;-)

Reply to
Shaggie

MASTAH!!!!!!! :-)

Reply to
Shaggie

LOL!! I did it by putting a Post-It note in front of the score/meters so I wouldn't be tempted to look at it, and break my concentration. Always helps playing the Darkside of the Moon (Pink Floyd) in the backgroud!

Narley Dude®

Reply to
Narley Dude®

how many years of practice do you have?....lol

Reply to
Kafertoys

LOL! Being Italian... many!

Narley Dude®

Reply to
Narley Dude®

hey thats my line...lol

Mario

Reply to
Kafertoys

Parli Italiano pure?

Narley Dude®

Reply to
Narley Dude®

I turned my mouse upside down...much easier ( NOT with the ball pointing upwards!!!!)

Reply to
Neil

it wouldn't help in my case with an optical mouse. :D

Narley Dude®

Reply to
Narley Dude®