OT: I had the weirdest dream.

Last night I had a very strange dream.

In that dream, I bought a well used Citroên BX Turbo.

I know, it's scary.

Those are among the top 10 most horrible cars I know.

I also had tiny little squiggly worms coming out of my head.

They did not talk. They died once they got out. I think they were a bit dumb.

Jan

Reply to
Jan

"Hey you!" You need to listen to more Pink Floyd. The worms are supposed to eat INTO your brain, not out of your head. :-)

Shaggie

I guess they ran out of food :)

Jan

Reply to
Jan Andersson

I don't want to know on so many different levels...

SNIP...

Reply to
dragenwagen

...........Pink Floyd is so mainstream. Gimme some Lynyrd Skynyrd.

Reply to
Tim Rogers

Sweeeet Hooome AaaaaalabaaaamaHHH!

;)

Jan

Reply to
Jan Andersson

"the Police say we can't drink in the bar, what a shame..."

------------------- Chris Perdue "I'm ever so thankful for the Internet; it has allowed me to keep a finger in the pie and to make some small contribution to those younger who will carry the air-cooled legend forward" Jim Mais Feb. 2004

Reply to
Chris Perdue

He sailed away to China, In a little row-boat to find ya, But you said you had to get your laundry cleaned...

Reply to
Shaggie

Moderation in all things should be the rule.

-- Lady Chatterly

"The Lady is an automatic program that spouts non-sense. She is a chatter-bot." -- Don

Reply to
Lady Chatterly

thanks for the clue to /kilfile this one

Reply to
David Gravereaux

"Sweet talkin? people done ran me out of town And I drank enough whiskey to float a battleship around But I?m leavin? this game one step ahead of you And you will not hear me cry ?cause I do not sing the blues..."

Better? :-)

Reply to
Shaggie

...........I never liked the blues.