OT: Just had a baby girl!

Delilah Serenity Grace Andersson,

Born Saturday December 6th (Finnish independence day, and our wedding day) at 7:27pm.

Healthy baby, 8lbs even, 19 inches, dark hair (lots of it).

And this is it, no more :)

Jan & Sara

Reply to
Jan Andersson

Congrats!

J.

Reply to
P.J.Berg

That's GREAT !!!! Another Vw mechanic in the future ?

Jerry

Jerry - OHIO

lol That is great news! Everyone is happy and healthy!

Plant a tree!

Reply to
dave AKA vwdoc1

Nice names too. A lot of older names like Grace are coming back into vogue in Australia as well. Is 19 inches tall?. I,ve lost track of baby sizes!! John

Reply to
John

Hey Jan - Great news ! :)

Good health to you all

Rich

Jan Anderss>

Reply to
tricky

Reply to
Erik Dillenkofer

Good job you two.

timmy

Reply to
rogers.patricia

Congrats!

Reply to
Andy

Woot! Congratulations!

Reply to
Michael Cecil

Reply to
Bill Berckman

Congratulations to you both!

Reply to
Remco

Congrats Yawn and Kid!!!

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

Todella paljon onnea koko perheelle!

You will be speaking Finnish to her, right?

Reply to
Olli Lammi

Congratulations!

Reply to
Jim347a

Congrats!

Reply to
Scott H

-------------------------

Dear Sara & Jan,

Ah, listen guys. I happen to know what causes this. (You know... the big belly and then the baby and stuff like that) So if you want it to STOP, drop me a line and I'll explain it for you... mebbe even some pictures or drawings. So if you're SERIOUS about wanting to make it stop, just let me know.

-Bob Hoover

----------------

Reply to
Bob Hoover

Drawings, we want drawings!

J.

P.J.Berg

LOL! I think at this point any advice and tips are welcome!

:D

Jan

Reply to
Jan Andersson