OT: KOFF Beer cans now with temperature indicator

First one I've seen.. and it's one of ours too

LOL

What's next....

Jan

Reply to
Jan Andersson

...Self chilling beer. I saw a program on TV a few weeks back, can't remember which company, but they're working on beer cans that have a built in cooling mechanism. When activated it cools your beer. Too expensive at the moment apparently.

Reply to
Mike64Bug

Interesting that it's called Koff beer. In America we associate coughing with smoking . . . . .

BTW, how's married life treating you? My brother just got married last week.

Charles of Schaumburg

Reply to
n5hsr

*cough* Paragraph 6
had it for a couple of years I think..

James

Reply to
Juper Wort

That's old news, cans like that have been invented in the 90's if not earlier. Yes, too expensive for mass production.

Jan

Reply to
Jan

KOFF = brand name for the Sinerbrychoff Brewery.

Married life would be noticeably better if we lived on the same continent.

Jan

Reply to
Jan

Trade ya

Jan

Reply to
Jan

.......I'd still like to give the separate continent idea a try.

Reply to
Tim Rogers

........Be careful what you wish for Jan. My wife is an experienced dominatrix/veteran of marital conflict with a doctorate in nagging and a hatred of funny looking little foreign cars with the engine located where she normally carries her gardening supplies.

timmy

Reply to
Tim Rogers

I meant continents. You can move in to my garage. Plus side is you don't need a cooler to keep beer cold.

:D

Jan

Reply to
Jan Andersson