OT Latest Desktop

OK, let's see 'em!

Shaggie

On 29 Jul 2004 23:49:30 GMT, Shaggie scribbled this interesting note:

At least you have a good news reader...but I dunno' 'bout that there wallpaper you got goin' there. I ain't talkin' 'bout nuthin'!:~)

John Willis

Hey, different strokes for... ;-)

Reply to
Shaggie

Reply to
Ben Boyle

Ta-da!

Malcolm

...ahh someone else who doesn't like desktop clutter.. =-)

...Gareth

Reply to
Gary Tateosian

i dont think mine has changed since the last time:

dragenwagen

Back to an old favorite....................

Remove "YOURPANTIES" to reply MUADIB®

MUADIB®

my current one is

Michael Cecil

I usually just see Micro$hafts blue screen of death.

Randy

RSMEINER

Our most current one....

vwluvrs