OT My poor kitty cat. :-(

Must be rough, huh? :-)

-- Travis

meek shall inherit the earth. After I'm finished with it.:wq!

Reply to
travis

I'll say. Probably overcome by fumes from those stinky feet.

Randy

RSMEINER

Mmmm. The other white meat. Here kitty kitty kitty!

Reply to
(O\|/O)(.\~/.)

Here's what my kitty likes to do when I lay down on the floor:

Neil

Reply to
Neil

You have a kitty, I have an M-80 and duct tape. Dan

Reply to
EuroBug

..................I know that you're just trying to be funny Dan, but we had two cats poisoned by a neighbor a few years ago (I can't prove it but I know what I know for a lot reasons over a period of several years). These were family pets who were totally trusting of all humans because their only experience was the love and care that we had given them throughout their entire lives. Cruelty to an innocent pet is one of the worst human traits that I can think of. I hope that you can appreciate how I feel.

take care

Reply to
Tim Rogers

I can appreciate how you feel. When I used to live in England I had a neighbor who had several (several=too many to count) cats. They used to tear into my garbage bags and spread garbage all over my yard, or garden as the Brits call them. I tried on many occasions to inform my dear neighbor of the problem, but he seemed uninterested and at one point told me it was

*my* problem, not his. So that night I decided to solve *my* problem. I put some anti-freeze in a spray bottle and soaked the bags with the liquid. Then I gave the bags a light dusting of AJAX cleaner. I didn't want to waste the remaining liquid so I put it in a small bowl next to the bags. To my surprise and the surprise of my neighbor I never had *my* problem again, and for some reason the contents of the bowl vanished. Isn't it strange how those things seem to work themselves out? Dan
Reply to
EuroBug

Let me see if I got this right.

Tim told about someone killing his pet cats and how it made him feel. You then proceed to tell everyone how you poisoned the neighbors cats ? Am I understanding that right ?

Randy

RSMEINER

.....Guess England is ALOT different than the US......here we use these funny things called garbage cans......they have lids and even have convenient places on them to secure the lids too...... racoons can't open them so I know cats can't......you should see if they can import them for you .....they work really well.....

Sneaks

Reply to
Sneaks

Bragging about killing the neighbors cats!Shame!What a man.(or woman).I hope you are a cat in your next life.They aren't my favorite animals either,but thats WAY over the line.Now how about getting back to the dead bugs and buses.Steve

Reply to
Ilambert

...................For what it's worth, my cats never bothered anyone in my neighborhood unless Dan thinks that merely walking across someone's yard is a capital crime. Sure, they'd catch a mouse or rabbit once in a while and bring it to our back door but these people never even asked us to keep them away from their property. These same people have called the code enforcement people here in our township because I have eight vehicles five of which are VWs. They called the police once because I was using the bandsaw late at night in my garage while the door was up because it was too 'noisy'. They've called the fire marshall because I was burning yard debris in a 55 gal. drum in my backyard without a permit. I've seen their oldest kid flip cigarette butts across our stockade fence into our backyard at night when he thought no one was around. Etc., etc., etc.

Reply to
Tim Rogers

You need to move out into the country.

Neighbors like my cats as they catch mice over at the neighbors place and drag them back home with them.

Randy

RSMEINER

I have a cat and a dog. Neither are allowed to run loose. The dog has to stay in a fenced yard. You can't keep a cat in a fenced yard so the cat has to live indoors. Outdoor cats poop in flower beds and it stinks to high heaven. To think your cat running loose isn't a problem seems to me a little naive. I can't condone the cruelty expressed in earlier posts however. Peace, Russ

Reply to
Russ Kroeger

Things are quite different in England. The village I happened to live in, Soham, insisted that you not put your trash bags in cans. If you did put them in a can, the rubbish folks would not take them. Dan

Reply to
EuroBug

That's pretty much it. Kinda like when "(@\|/@)(.\~/.)" said he was gonna eat some cat. Dan

Reply to
EuroBug

No, "(@\|/@)(.\~/.)" was an obvious joke based on a TV commercial about pork being the other white meat.

Poisoning an animal is not even close to humorous. Very cruel & painfull way to die.

Randy

RSMEINER

If I trapped it, then made a hillbilly stew and a nice coat out of it, would that be OK? Dan

Reply to
EuroBug

You really are an ass, aren't you. I'm off the subject. Better things to do then discuss this with an idiot.

Randy

RSMEINER

OK by me. You wouldn't be the first or the last one to eat cat. At least it wouldn't be cruel or go to waste. Have ya ever tried dog? It's yote season here! Mmmmm.

BTW I do trap cats. In my front yard for all to see. In the burbs. When I catch a neighbors cat I ask them if it is theirs if they say yes I politely [or sometimes not] let them have it back along with some catnip. I also warn them about the cat I trapped that had feline leukemia and killed over. And I tell them about keeping their cat home where it belongs. As for the next time I catch it.... Well it WILL leave the county. I have someone at work who will take all the cats I catch. If he ever decides not to I will put the word out 'Free cat to ANY home!' That even means if it ends up on an oriental dinner plate. The one thing I do not do is poison them. It could backfire on you....

As far as trap thieves? I haven't had that problem yet. It was vandalized once now they all think I'm crazy! Hehehehe little do they realize how crazy I can be when they trespass on my property vandalize my traps and steal my catch.

They have been warned if they want what I have trapped ask for it don't just take it.

BTW was you tryin to make fun o' hillbillies? Folk have up an gone missin for mistakes like that...

Reply to