OT: not aircooled but of interest - Subaru engine manuals online

In looking for engine information on my daughter's Impreza, I found the following site last night:

They have the full EJ22 (the 2.2 liter) factory engine manuals online,free. Most recent subie engines are quite similar. I know some of you mess around putting subie engines in ACVWs so thought you might want to know about it.

Remco

Reply to
Remco

THANK YOU!!

Jan (Subaru nut)

Reply to
Jan Andersson

Thanks. The Chilton's book is okay but has some just plain wrong info in it. I managed to copy a large portion of a factory book pertaining to diagnosing and testing FI components. -BaH

Reply to
Busahaulic

You're welcome -- I know what you mean with inaccuracies: it told me that the waterpump was run off the same belt as the alternator, being clearly wrong. That's what made me look around for an alternative the other day.

Reply to
Remco