OT: Old Fords

Just picked up the Sept issue of Rod & Custom at the neighborhood Publix. There was a nice article on British & German coach built 32's. What I found interesting was some of the coachbuilders names : Hebmüller, Papler, & Drauz. Names I associate in my mind with VW & Porsche. They also had a photo example of each firm's handiwork. Pretty cool to me since I also like Model A's ! :) -George

Reply to
still in primer