OT:pets...

that would be one solution... plenty of houses for sale right now... However the wife and I are very much against moving right now due to our like for our current home... we keep it so we live way below our means and that will pay off handsomely when we retire early!

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

Oh sure, throw common sense into this saga. I did the early retirement also. Economy tanked and we're pretty much screwed on the early retirement.

Randy

Reply to
rjmacres

I do hate to bring common sense into anything here, but sometimes it's necessary... The Economy is having an effect on lots of folks and I'm not immune... I have investments that are taking a hit right now, but they are very long term investments and in the long run will be unaffected....

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

My are long term also. Or at least they were.

1 of our goats was nice and had twin babies this evening. 1 nannie down, 7 more to go.

Randy

Reply to
rjmacres

us city boys to see.

I don't see a Bug. You need to add pictures of your AC VW!

Reply to
KWW

That be true. Bug was still at our other farm when I took those pictures. I have some pictures of it someplace but no time to get the website up and going right now.

Randy

Reply to
rjmacres