OT Pickup Truck

In the states, most true rednecks (not posers) drive an American made F-150 or the Chevy version of the same thing. Toyota and Nissan trucks just don't cut it. They go to the local country bar and pick up a nice looking lady and drive off in the truck in hopes of a meaningful one night relationship. The question is, could someone in a cowboy hat and boots get lucky in the VW pickup at this link.

I say no way. LOL Bill Berckman

67 Beetle
Reply to
Bill Berckman

How about this one:

Jan :)

Reply to
Jan Andersson

Yes, you could get lucky in the VW (if you were alone). On the next picture; that looks like my Ford!

href="

">Den's1977 Puma

Reply to
Dennis Wik

They could maybe get lucky with a "lady" like this while driving that thing:

Shaggie

Not a chance. Rednecks would all take turns pissing on it.

Randy

RSMEINER

Picture it with a big lift kit and ultra low profile tires.

Randy

RSMEINER

that? NO...but this one yes...:

------------------- Chris Perdue "I'm ever so thankful for the Internet; it has allowed me to keep a finger in the pie and to make some small contribution to those younger who will carry the air-cooled legend forward" Jim Mais Feb. 2004

Reply to
Chris Perdue

A true redneck can explain that his truck is down at the Truck Shop getting a lift kit put on. "This is a loaner they gave me........."

A true redneck really doesn't even need a vehicle at all to hook up with a Nice looking woman and having a nice meaningful one night relationship......................I know all about having this scenario at hand....................LOL

BTDT

Remove "YOURPANTIES" to reply

MUADIB®

MUADIB®

Something like that would make a pretty good little pasture truck for me. More fun anyways.

Randy

RSMEINER

As my deep-rural Arkansas friends would say "Looks pretty close to walking to me."

Reply to
jjs

Memories........ *gazes at cigarette burn on forearm*

Reply to
Shaggie

OHhh, that is just the local KKK out for their anual "recruit a new member" rally. Pretty much a family gatehring...

J.

Reply to
P.J.Berg

Aint the k***er qute though?

J.

Reply to
P.J.Berg

Looks cool............ but what the hell good would it be?

Maybe carry a small load of firewood or 2 or 3 bales? Or maybe your luggage...exept it would get wet.

What it needs is a full size bed and the V10 TDI!!!

Until then give me a Nissan Titan anyday.

Reply to
D. Dub

Work good for hauling fence posts, fence, grain, hay etc. Or just checking out the fence lines and all that other pasture work where you don't need a big truck.

Randy

RSMEINER

My uncle bought a brand new 1968 Chevrolet Pickup Truck that he kept for around

15 years. Unlike the leather clad CD playing trucks with Power Everything and Automatic Transmission, this was a time when a pickup was really a truck. It had a vinyl bench seat with rubber mats on the floor. It had a manual choke and a 3 speed stick on the column with no power steering, brakes or even a radio. It is amusing when someone with a Blazer or Escape etc... today insists on calling their 4 wheel drive contrivance a truck. They even sometimes go as far a putting on a bumper sticker that says I Love My Truck.

Bill Berckman

67 Beetle
Reply to
Bill Berckman
1968 Chevrolet Pickup Truck? Yup THATS a truck.

Reply to
D. Dub

You're kidding right? The only thing that truck could carry is groceries.

Reply to
D. Dub

Of course, part of that comes from the state putting the word "truck" on the tags of things like El Caminos....

Reply to
Jim O'Malley (VW-F-V)

Reply to
ilambert