OT Rare Vehicle for sale

Check this out. Has to be about one of the rarest vehicles in existance. The call for price probably means that I can't afford it.

Bill Berckman

Bah. Pocket change. Send me two of those, one for the wife too. Can you make one a convertible and re-paint it in two-tone? Oh and don't forget a rear wing and 22" wheels all around.

Jan

Reply to
Jan Andersson

Reply to
Ben Boyle

I want it

href="

">Den's1977 Puma

Reply to
Dennis Wik

nice early aircooled stuff.........very nice.

Remove "YOURPANTIES" to reply

MUADIB®

If A Quiz is Quizzical, What is a test?

The Peacemaking Meeting scheduled for today has been cancelled due to a conflict.

Reply to
MUADIB

nice early aircooled stuff.........very nice.

Actually I thought it was aircooled, but if you look at the picture of the engine, you will see a radiator.

Reply to
Bill Berckman

Actually the original engine design was air cooled for the helicopter but Tucker had the design changed to a water jacketed engine for the car applications.

href="

">Den's1977 Puma

Reply to
Dennis Wik