OT Rattling windowpanes and disrupting pacemakers 8 blocks away...

Sorry Tim.A cowl induction scoop depends on velocity to funtion well."Redneck scoops"as you call them work fine at the lower speeds that Shaggies(or other)Jeeps operate at off-road.Over say 50mph air does begin to pile up at base of the windshield and that rams air into any opening there.See where NASCAR s duct there carb from.General Motors figured this out around 1967 during the development of the Z-28 I think although they probably stole it from Smoky Y.Any way Shaggy's is OK up to about Warp

Reply to
ilambert

"Tim Rogers" wrote

Every time you type that ... I hear this:

:-D

-- Scott

Reply to
Scott H