OT Record Albums

OT but this the site was funny. It features the worst 10 album covers of all time with captions. Here is the link.

Berckman

67 Beetle
Reply to
Bill Berckman

I wonder how many readers here, under 30, are scratching their heads right now and asking:

"What's a record album?????"

Reply to
Alan Nelson

Some of us over 30 are due to forget what they were, real soon now. :)

Reply to
jjs

Good thing someone reminded me. I have a bunches of them in boxes in the basement. Good old rock & roll from the 60's & 70's.

Got a real good turntable also.

Probably should ebay all of them.

Maybe I should burn them onto CD's ?

Randy

RSMEINER

...yup, especially any of the stuff that won't be available in any other form. With as cheap as CD's are it just makes sense. As far as E-baying....well choose your time...the longer ya hold em the more they'll apreciate. ;-)

...Gareth

Reply to
Gary Tateosian