OT - Redneck tires installed. Pics!

WOOOOOOOOT!!!!!!!!!!! 33X10.5" BF Goodrich Mud Terrains. I love the look!

Shag

Cool. Be carefull with the sidewalls and sharp rocks. How does it handle? Notice any loss of brake effect?

So, I take it no KomandeurWagen look for the Vw this time around then? :)

J.

Reply to
P.J.Berg

I was wondering how he got 33's on the VW. It's tight with the 31's all around on my car.

Les

Reply to
Project Magnet #1

looks good redneck.... is that Billy in that pic?

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

Cute. They look kind of like tires, only smaller.

:)

Reply to
Jan Andersson

Thanks. Yeah, that's Billy trying to look studly. :-)

Reply to
Shag

Handles great. No noticeable loss in braking capability. A SMALL amount of a roar/hum while driving down the road. Very tolerable. I'm amazed at how well the tires do on the street. I put a set of tires on an old Bronco II I had that looked a lot like these BF Goodrich tires, but they were el-cheapo bias-ply tires and sounded horrible on the road and didn't handle well at all. I'm going to leave the VW alone. For now. :-)

Reply to
Shag

they grow up so fast....damn... my youngest turned a year old three weeks ago.... time flies...

Reply to
Joey Tribiani