OT:.......slow rabbit.

Ever hit a deer?....Try Rabbit...........

I wrote OT on it,...........ok?

Remove "YOURPANTIES" to reply MUADIB®

Artificial Intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Reply to
MUADIB®

Good video... it's been on the net for a few years. (NO, I'm NOT supporting animal cruelty... Lets stop this before it starts) Just one of those videos, in the right place at the right time.

Narley Dude®

Reply to
Narley Dude®

Reply to
Michael Kelly

Truly wasn;t thinking this was cruel,................just saw it as a simple fact that it occurred..................And Damn!............Little Bunny,................Not terrible damage but much more than I would have expected.

Just trying to show what kind of things happen when nature and machinery collide at times...............( there's a really nasty one of a horse through a windshield that I have seen too,.......and a deer ,.............and other varmints,..................This one was the least nasty I thought )

Remove "YOURPANTIES" to reply MUADIB®

Artificial Intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Reply to
MUADIB®

I have collided with a deer, birds, badgers and rabbits.

Worst damage was a pheasant that hit the bugs front hood and then came thru the windshield. Hood was a goner. So was the windshield. My shorts didn't look so hot either.

Also hit a bird while going down the highway on a cycle. Bird was a goner and I had a bruise on my chest that stayed around for months.

Randy

RSMEINER

OUCH!

Remove "YOURPANTIES" to reply MUADIB®

Artificial Intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Reply to
MUADIB®

There's always the Deer V. Durango one:

Apparently a deer on an overpass was spooked by an oncoming car and jumped the railing. Unfortunately, the only thing on the other side of the railing was the highway under the overpass. The deer fell directly into the windshield of a moving Dodge Durango.

The deer died. The Durango was totaled. The driver luckily escaped with a cut to the head. According to Snopes, the brown dirt-like material on the Durango's roof is probably fecal matter expelled by the deer. The unfortunate animal likely hit the vehicle on its back, then was thrown forward when the driver stepped on the brakes.

Neil

Reply to
Neil

I have collided with... a drunk pedestrian. Oh, and a few frogs. Other than that nature 's little fuzzies have stayed out of my way.

Kidd "Back in black. It's a fact."

Reply to
Kidd

When my kids were real little, I was a stay at home dad while my wife pursued her career.....to make some $$$ I used to do an early morning rural paper route.......used disposable cars.....$200 POSs ...... throw temp plates on and then throw the car away at the end of the 20 days....if it lasted that long......13 deer, 3 wolves, countless skunks\coons\chipmunks collided with those little junk cars in 6 months......told them.....first time a moose walks in front of me....I'm done......80mph down a 1.5lane dirt road at 4 am in a rental car cuz I just wrecked a Tercel (with the help of Bambi) the night before, two walked in front of me......missed them......drove straight home and quit that day......

Sneaks

Reply to
Sneaks

My Aunt seems to have issues with deer. My grandmother had one run *over* her little Honda hatchback in the 80's. It jumped onto the hood, over the roof and down the trunk. Put big dents the whole way over. That was incidentally the day before Christmas Eve so we sang "Grandma Got Run Over By A Reindeer" to her every year after. :)

Kidd "Back in black. It's a fact."

Reply to
Kidd

ROTFLMAO

:D

Jan

Reply to
Jan Andersson

Four years ago I hit a deer with my 74 Super beetle (Yes, strut suspension) and it survived with almost no damage as unbelievable as it sounds. The deer had been hit first by another vehicle so I actually ran over it. I had no idea what happened. Just a big bang at 60mph and a jarring jolt. I never lost control or even left my lane even thought I was airborne for a few feet or so. Black, dark night etc. I have a hard time believing this story but I lived it and it is true. Dennis

href="

">Den's 1978Puma

Reply to
Dennis Wik