OT This is to funny

Did you ever take a photo and there was something else going on in the background that you did not notice. Check out these actual real estate photos showcasing a home in California. Click on the link and look out the window on the Third photo down. Look at what the doggies are doing outside. The Two geeky realtors at the top are funny looking too.

Berckman

67 Beetle
Reply to
Bill Berckman

hahahahhahahah hohohohohohohohoho thanks bill

Reply to
vwluvrs

Sure makes it seem like a friendly neighborhood, especially if you are the top dog!

Tim

Reply to
The Guy

We've been looking for a farm in another state. So we have been looking at lots of property online for months. Came across some pictures of 1 farm. They were showing all the plants and fields.

1 field had this really nice cultivated pot crop growing. I mean this stuff was laid out in nice straight rows, irrigated, etc.. And this was the focus of the picture. I should have hurried down and bought the place.

Randy

RSMEINER

Let Us Show You The Secret To Pleasanton Real Estate...

Enough Said!

wahhhahaha....

Reply to
Funkie

We're in Normandy which is, traditionally, a hemp-growing region. There was a lot of hemp growing a few years ago, but the authorities put a stop to it because farmers were disguising areas of cannabis growing among the hemp crop. Not deterred, many farmers still grown a patch of cannabis in the middle of a maize field, which is why the Gendarmes have taken to patrolling by helicopter. And there's talk of allowing hemp production again because it's such a sought-after, high-value product.

@+ srm

Reply to
srm