OT: What the Finns REALY are like :o)

Jan will undoubthly know what "Bomber weekend" is...

As for me I just watched a 350mb .Vob file, I thought Swedes could be bad...

Personally I liked the twin strip act, very nice!

If someone can explain how to set-up FTP from my Mac I'll be more than happy to share.

There was a bit of drag racing there thrown in for good measures.

Give me a holler att:

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com

And we'll see if you can get to experience the true Finnish spirit!!

:0]

Jørn.

Reply to
P.J. Berg

Yep, I know it :)

Haven't participated, due to not owning a bike. The "inner circle" plans the locations and it is not released until at the last minute almost, and there's always a "backup" location planned in case (read: when) the cops arrive. Everyone scatters and reunites at the pre-determined new location and the fun continues :)

Jan

P.J. Berg wrote:

Reply to
Jan Andersson

Don't know about bikes or burning them. But full nudity and alcohol always rocks ;)

Welcome to Finland.

Reply to
Olli Lammi

:)

Jan

Reply to
Jan Andersson

So Jan. Haven't been following the group actively for a while. Are you still in Finland or have you moved to Florida yet?

Reply to
Olli Lammi

Wondered where you disappeared. I'm still in Finland, and Kidd is coming over next Tuesday for 2 weeks. Don't know when I can move, it all depends on the immigration process. We will file the papers on the 12th :)

Jan

Reply to
Jan Andersson

There was something else too, now what was it.. hmm... oh yea, we are getting married on Dec 9 :D

Jan

Reply to
Jan Andersson

YAY !!!! Goodun. fancy honeymoon in UK ?

James

Reply to
Juper Wort

Jan, you shouldn't say that...and you know why. Two advices if I'm allowed to that. If you are on Internet and she call you must go ;- and also NEVER forget that date.

So, you will marry and move to Florida?CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Joao

Joao Eliseu

I was wondering when the date was set. It was awfully quiet between Kidd and You (at least on RAMVA). It's good to see you finally set a date. Lot's of luck and enjoy your wedding day!!!

O, and congratulations to the both of you!!

Roger

Reply to
bug '59

..........It's about time. You two have been saving yourselves for that wedding night for so long now that I wonder if either of you will know what to do.

timmy

Reply to
Tim Rogers

I haven't been even lurking for a while. Summer went by driving the Beetle. I did a rust repair job with my friend to one -72 1302 (super beetle) in august. Interesting stuff, first time I was involved with metal work and welding. Sold that one away after it was legally inspected again.

Maybe it is the new year that brings me back here again ;) Or one month that my Beetle has been put away for the winter and I have not been able to drive it.

Congratulations for the upcoming marriage. I might be in the Espoo area also 7th Jan, if Kidd want's to meet one more nakedness and alcohol loving Finnish geek.

Reply to
Olli Lammi

Congratulations to you both!

Reply to
Remco

Are you paying? With the amount of money we have at our disposal, our honeymoon will be a walk to the nearest McDonalds. :)

(Actually there is a paid weekend getaway being planned but we are not supposed to know that)

Jan

Reply to
Jan Andersson

Thank you Joao :) Good points you made too, hehe We will need two computers, she's online as much as I am if not more

Jan

Reply to
Jan Andersson

Thank you!!!!

Jan

Reply to
Jan Andersson

Care to give us your phonenumber just in case we don't remember the procedure?

:)

Jan

Reply to
Jan Andersson

That would be cool, if it fits in our schedule. I'll let "the boss" know asap :)

Jan

Reply to
Jan Andersson

Thank you :D

I guess the secret's out now huh... lol

Jan

Reply to
Jan Andersson

I don?t know exactly how to tell you this... but there are a few habits that usually change with the marriage and you must be prepared for that. Anyway all changes are good, when we are prepared to accept them. All the best to both of you

Joao

Joao Eliseu