OT: When is being a VW Fan a bit too much????

This is where I'd draw the line.

Narley Dude®

Reply to
Narley Dude®

..............I'm surprised that John Willis let you take naked pictures of him.

Reply to
Tim Rogers

I could have been much worse...imagine a stinger tattoo!

Tim

Reply to
The Guy

Believe it or not this is the back of a woman!!

Narley Dude®

Reply to
Narley Dude®

On Sat, 15 Nov 2003 12:37:47 -0500, "Tim Rogers" scribbled this interesting note:

Hey! I don't need a reminder on my proper firing sequence!:~)

John Willis

Of course it is... how do you expect a guy to read his own back while he's doing a tune-up?!?!? ;o) This is the perfect excuse to have your lady remove her top... "But honey, I can't remember the firing sequence!".

I'll have to remember that, wonder if I can convince my wife?!?

B.C. Bugger

I think it's kinda cool... quite useless, but... i dunno... definitley unique... but not too off the wall

Reply to
VWGirl

Damn Nice of him to get that thang put on his back so everyone but him could see it huh????

That's what's most over the top about it.

I could understand if he just had no capacity to remember, and had it tattooed on his arm or somewhere he could see it............LOL

Remove "YOURPANTIES" to reply MUADIB®

Artificial Intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Reply to
MUADIB®

So when you are doing a doggy, this is what you'l see??? HMmmmmm...

J.

Reply to
BergRace

Guess one can say "Thanks Babe... that was very educational..."

Narley Dude®

Reply to
Narley Dude®

about as "useless" as other tattoos...i like mine but they are not useful...

------------------- Chris Perdue

*All opinions are those of the author of this post* "Sometimes you're the windshield, sometimes you're the bug"
reply take your PANTS off
Reply to
Chris Perdue

but yers probably are not instructions either!

Reply to
VWGirl

LOL...true...just normal "stains"...

------------------- Chris Perdue

*All opinions are those of the author of this post* "Sometimes you're the windshield, sometimes you're the bug"
reply take your PANTS off
Reply to
Chris Perdue

My thoughts EXACTLY!! ;-)

Reply to
John Kuthe

So is this too much because it's a tattoo of something VW or because it's what it is? I have a VW tattoo I happen like quite a bit.

Kidd "Back in black. It's a fact."

Reply to
Kidd

It's not the Tat, as much as it is the firing order from the Muir book. Don't get me wrong I thought it was cool, maybe a bit extreme. But that 's me... some people might think it may be too mild. Narley Dude®

Reply to
Narley Dude®