pan restoration for 1964 notch

I have a 1964 notchback and the pan needs a little work. It's already been sandblasted, but the pan has some holes and the area under the battery needs fixing. Also, the front drivers side seat track on the door side is missing. This is the rail that the seat rides on. There is also some front damage to the driver side fork where the front axle connects. Looks like they shimmed out the axle to temporily fix the problem. Any idea on pricing for a pan restoration? I'm located in Southern California so I'm sure there is somebody here that could do this. Any ideas? Thanks. Nate

Reply to
GymnastBarbie379

Anyone know where to get a pan repaired in Southern California?

Reply to
GymnastBarbie379

try

Zarana-X