Pictures as Promised

Well here she is on a nice Wednesday afternoon cruise.

-- Anna

65 Bahama Blue Bug "Bebe Jones" 79 Auto Westy "Avy" 58 Panel Van "Glenn"
Reply to
BugBum

On Wed, 20 Aug 2003 15:19:35 -0700, "BugBum" left Mt Vesuvius in a state of jealous awe as he began spewing from the mouth thusly:

Oh. I thought you meant the naked pictures of yourself that you'd promised. Oh. Wait. This isn't alt.binaries.naked.vw.girls. Wrong newsgroup. My fault. :-) Nice car, by the way.

-- Travis (Shaggie) '63 VW Camo Baja...

corrodes the vessel that carries it.The statements above reflect my own opinions and experiences and nothing more.I don't pretend to be a professional mechanic, politician, philosopher,attorney, or chiropractor.Take any advice in this post at your own risk, and with a grain of salt."Milk is for babies. Beer is for men." - Arnold Schwarzenegger

Reply to
travis

Sweeeeeeettttttt!!!!

Jan

Reply to
Jan Andersson

What year was is it? I cannot remember.

Any pictures of the interior?

Reply to
Olli Lammi

Yes she is a 65. I don't want to show pictures of her interior as the front drivers seat looks like it was mulled by rats. The steering wheel also looks like it was attacked by something with very large teeth. All stuff to do over the winter! For some reason they left the door panels and the back seat alone.