Pimp my ride does Baja.

Just downloaded and watched MTV's Pimp My Ride, where they give a 1960 T1 Baja a new lease on life, came out nice, with suicide doors and lava lamps in the back!

You can find it using WinMx (

) search for vw, Volkswagen or perhaps "pimp my ride".

Or I guess I could mail it to you if you got a huge inbox!

J.

Reply to
P.J.Berg

Hey PJ we chated about this a short time ago, Kaferdave said they screwed up and now the girl needs a new body(Bug body, get your mind out of the gutter Jan). I guess the doors came open going down the road. I'm sure it made a mess.

Reply to
Kafertoys

Looked like a rough/hack job being done on the doors, end result looked good, I have no idea what happened to it later. Have you seen the show? The body men looked like amatures, atleast on this job.

J.

Reply to
P.J.Berg

Jan

Reply to
Jan

Yes P.J. I watch all the custom car and bike building shows they are good for a laugh or 2. its good entetainment but for the most part thats it, I know I wouldn't want to have a bunch of guys running around like chickens with there heads cut off trying to do a 20k plus restoration in a week.

Reply to
Kafertoys

How big? I have around 1.8 gigabytes free space in my enmail. ;)

Jan

Reply to
Jan Andersson

210 526 544 Bytes .Mpg

J.

Reply to
P.J.Berg

Jan????? Innocent Look???? Does not compute.......*8-}

-- the Grokdoc Tom Malmevik all that groks is god

67 Baja "marti"
Reply to
Thomas Malmevik

Speaking of those shows, anyone watch Overhaulin' last night? The show was focused on a 64' vette for a guys wife, but they "stole" everything out of the garage it was in including a 73' thing that was the husbands that was in on the whole deal.

Didn't get to see much of it but they surprised him by having it painted, new top and some centerlines etc.. that was pretty cool of them anyway!

Also on "Rides" after that there was a couple of good shots of some cool dubs here and there through the show. Mark Detro Englewood, FL

Reply to
Mark Detro

Ok. Hit me.

Jan

Reply to
Jan

I have 22.7 GB left , send away.

Reply to
DonF

Reply to
bugman1955

I think they did a few major flaws on this and almost every vehicle they touch. watch the one the the FJ-40 landcruiser. They have no business doing off road vehicles. Suicde doors on a baja? How stupid is that? Those Giant wheels on the front of the car? She should start lifting weights so she can steer the thing. Those 17 inch wheels are on adapters no doubt, another off road no-no. The lava lamps werent that bad considering what else they did to this car, but some other stupid things they did: FJ-40 lancruiser. They put a snorkel on it, but put a woodgrain floor in the back with a hidden tv. If it gets deep enought to use the snorkel, what happens to the telly? plus they put a waterfall between the front seats. Maxima Wagon. This guy was a DJ, so they built in equipment into the car. How's he supposed to haul his gear now? You can't just drive your car into a venue and play music. He might be able to at some places, but I think they just ruined this guy's job. Mustag convertable. the gold top is super tacky, and they made it blow bubbles out of the back. Alot of this stupid stuff would be acceptable on showcars, but these are the peoples daily drivers. Do you want a damn waterfall by your shifter?

Reply to
Zarana-X

Reply to
Dave P