Please help Identify this rim.....

Going to post a pic of the rim later. This came off a bug I am going to go back and get. I'd like to get 3 or 4 more of them and use them on my Super Beetle. That is if they still make them or if I can find them on another car.

They are 4 Lug Nut, Black, 6 Medium size holes around the edges. And in the middle had a symbol ( I guess of the manufacter). Might have been some silver around the holes I can't remember. I've seen the symbol before on the knob of a gear shifter. So I am guessing it is a aftermarket company. I can't really describe the logo execpt it sorta looked like a castle but wasn't even the right colors for a castle. I think it had some blue in the logo. But no rust what so ever on the rim.

Reply to
Noice87

a picture worth 1000 words :)

Noice87 wrote:

Reply to
anton

Forgot to take my camera. Will take a pic tomorow.

Reply to
Noice87