Polymer VW Bus Ragtop Sunroof Slider Kits on eBay...

Hello VW Sunroof Bus Owners...

If the cloth sunroof ragtop on your early VW bus (1967 or older) is hard to open and close, or the old phenolic slider blocks are cracked or worn down and scratching up your aluminum tracks, check out our new polymer sunroof slider kits.

When I installed these sliders on my 1964 sunroof bus, I could literally sit in the driver's seat, unlatch the front sunroof bow, and throw the sunroof all the way back! Also, I used to freak people out by leaving the sunroof unlatched but closed, then taking off really fast from a stop and making the sunroof slide back on its own! It would also slide forward when I stopped fast.

The kit includes the 2 front bow slider blocks and 6 middle bow slider blocks, and are all preision machined from ultra-high density polyethylene, a polymer plastic that is very slippery and very durable.

The kit also includes the correct 5mm metric stainless steel screws for attaching the slider blocks to the bows.

There is also an instrution booklet included that also contains excerpts from the VW shop manual showing how to work on the mechanical systems, outside cover, and headliner.

You can install this polymer slider kit in less than an hour with basic hand tools.

We designed this kit and manufacture them ourselves, and nobody else sells them but us.

The list price is only $39.95, but we always have several of these kits on eBay and they always go for less than the list price. Just go to the following link:

Thanks, and I hope you will enjoy what the slider kit does for your VW bus!

--Ike's Surplus

Reply to
Ike's Surplus