pop out window installation

I looking for information on installing these windows. The problem is how does the hinge go on the car?

Reply to
r.williams10

depending on the year I think, there should be pre-drilled screw holes in the b-pillar side of the window opening. hidden under the headliner material. use a needle to poke around, through the vinyl(or whatever material it is)

Reply to
Jan Andersson

Reply to
george taylor

On T3,s there are two vertical slots on B pillar , under where the window seal would be. Two tongues on the window frame engage into the slots. The window opener limits the opening to less than needed for window to come out. John

Reply to
John