POR-15 VS RUST BULLET

Don't tell Kidd..   Jim ogg wrote:  and toenails. Expensive but great stuff! Four years later it's still looks perfect. ogg

Reply to
bugfern

LOL

She just might consider it ;)

I think I spent my last drops of POR15 last summer..

Jan

snipped-for-privacy@gulfaccess.net wrote:

Reply to
Jan Andersson

After all considerations I have chose RUST BULLET. I know that most of you are POR-15 believers and I do trust your opinions, however test results from: National Testing Standards, Inc. Atlas Weathering Services Group and others scientifically prove that it's a better product compared with POR-15 and other brands. I guess I'll find out myself. I'll take pictures of before/after and let you guys know.

Narley Dude®

Reply to
Narley Dude®