Porsche Search Engine on Google Co-op

Hi All,

I created a Porsche search engine that searches many pOrsche website so that we do not get all the junk we only care about porsche stuff. Try it out, it was created using google co-op service. I left it OPEN for everyone to contribute so please feel free to do so. You can add links that are prosche relevant and they will be automatically included in the searches. I hope this makes our life easier when trying to find porsche stuff.

Go ahead and check it out. Here is the link

THANKS,

Reply to
Ferrari3

That's totaly awesome. I didn't know google has this, must be new.

Setting up one for aircooled vw

Ant> Hi All,

Reply to
anton

Reply to
anton

Hi,

I've been adding a few sites that I am aware off and find here and there. But by now I am begining to run dry.

Does anybody even care about it? if so, please send urls of the aircooled sites, or better yet contribute. Let me know what you think. I am pocking around at getting the search engine it's own aircooled look...

Also if anybody has ideas on further refinements (I only have 4 so far), please share.

Thanks, Ant>

> That's totaly awesome. I didn't know google has this, must be new. > >

Reply to
anton

Great, saw your addition. That is a very neat Google feature

ant> Hi,

Reply to
amizo1