Portuguese Classic Rally

To all

I know that most of you don't understand Portuguese, but you can see the pictures of our brave aircooled vw on a Rally this weekend here in Portugal, fighting against Porsche Alfa Romeo Jaguar, Fiat, Ford. I do know they will honour our dedication to these cars.

Jo=E3o

joao_eliseu

FYI

The best beetle arrived on 20. On the start there were 96 cars

Jo=E3o

joao snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com escreveu:

Reply to
joao_eliseu

WOW!!! THAT IS AWESOME!!!

I've got an international following starting to accumulate on my site. (But we have no Brazillians registered yet.) They would absolutely LOVE to see this! Would you be willing to share the pictures and make a post in English?

Shoot me an email: admin @ german-pride.com (remove the spaces when you write me)

THANK YOU! Scott Faivre

admin

I'm Portuguese ;-)