progress on 65 ghia project

Heres what the 65 ghia is looking like.

this was after the 1st priming its already been blocked out for the second priming.

the bad boy of VW saving as many as I can.

Reply to
Kafertoys

Bad boy my ass. You're the dipshit of VWs.

Reply to
Neil

LOL... you couldn't even manage to take the headlights out? talk about shortcuts... and to think you complained that I didn't tape off my window rubber that was being replaced... you primed the wheels, tires, and hubcaps... Hell even Earl Sheib has tire covers... what a joke your "work" is.....

here is your show quality work, care to comment?( I bet you don't have the "balls" to comment)

EXAMPLES OF THE WORK FROM VINTAGE WERKS RESTORATIONS! no opinions, just pictures that speak the facts:

- news story featuring VintageWerks Restoration

yellow ghia that Mario claimed to be "show winning work"(pictures taken at a show while it was on display)

Mario claimed this 66 to be show quality, here are some pictures he supplied(typical 20 footers he likes to show):

here are some pictures that show a little bit more detail of the show winning work performed by Mario Gavazzi at Vintage Werks Restoration:
more information:

Joey Tribiani

How many tons of bondo on this one

Reply to
Tom Malmevik

Hey tom why not come to my shop and see there is not enough filler that a refrigerator magnet will hold on any part of the body, Bring your restored VW and we will compare. I'm thinking your clueless and don't even own a restored VW and if you do it doesn't come close to t6he quality of work thats in this Ghia. you or the other whiners,,,2 years and I haven't seen one of you that has an oz of balls.

I'm sure you will see this as another show winner because I'm one of the only people that can restore a ghia. I mean look at whiners like chris that can't even finish a so called rust free ghia.

And just so you know this 65 ghia belongs to the owner of the yellow

74 I guess his 3 show wins trumps your whining and acting like infants.

Reply to
Kafertoys

Fuck Off and Die Mario. None of the work of yours that I have seen doesn't even qualify as a train wreck, let alone a "restoration".I wouldn't bring my Baja anywhere near your shop. You don't deserve to see it. So as I said, Fuck Off and Die and make the VW restoration world a better place.

Reply to
Tom Malmevik

All you had to say is you don't have the balls.

Reply to
Kafertoys

by "refrigerator magnet", do you mean a magnet designed to stick on a refrigerator, or a magnet that will pick up a refrigerator? because I guarantee you that a normal magnet wouldn't stick to most parts on this car that YOU "restored" to your "show winning" standards...LOL:

says the little man that won't even talk about his show winning restoration after a real professional showed what it was made of..

what do you mean "finish"? I've told you before you mental midget, my cars are how *I* like them... why do you constantly try to divert attention from you and your abortions you call "restorations"? because even you know they are CRAP... that's why you won't talk about them..

wins... your definition of "show win" is the same as your definition of "restoration", meaning, not even close... Come on up here mario, if you have the balls, check out the turbo engine. Don't forget to bring the cash, so I can take it and video me giving it back to Joan... Show us you are not all talk, Marichode, show us you can back up what your pussy mouth says... or pull a Marichode and ignore it hoping it will go away..

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

Give me your address?

Reply to
Kafertoys

you let me know when you can come, then we'll plan... include a picture of the cash.

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

I have to know where you live so I know how long its going to take me to get there.

And again when I can build an engine an a few days why wouldn't I think you could do one in 2 years...lol 2 years you could neve do my job but really give me your address with you not having balls I'm sure you'll not give it up

Reply to
Kafertoys

Get a clue I build show winning cars bet your engine on that, grow up and get a life. all you do is talk out your ass because you have no clue.

Reply to
Kafertoys

yes, show winning cars... I guess that means you don't have the funds(and once *again* won't be backing up the shit you talk, surprise, surprise)... way to pitch a bitch.. then again, you are a bitch...

you know the difference between you and a real restoration shop? First, they wouldn't put out the crap that we see in the pictures of your work, and two, they don't feel the NEED to tell us how "good" they are like you do... know why? because they *know* that the pictures of their work speak for them... and that is what is killing you, you can't get away from the truth that the pictures show... So, I(we) do have a "clue" about your work, it's as plain as the fact that you are a lying little bitch... for your reviewing pleasure, feel free to tell us what you see in these show winning restorations... that is, if you have the hardware you are so obsessed with...(if not, spit em out, they are not yours)

EXAMPLES OF THE WORK FROM VINTAGE WERKS RESTORATIONS! no opinions, just pictures that speak the facts:

- news story featuring VintageWerks Restoration

yellow ghia that Mario claimed to be "show winning work"(pictures taken at a show while it was on display)

Mario claimed this 66 to be show quality, here are some pictures he supplied(typical 20 footers he likes to show):

here are some pictures that show a little bit more detail of the show winning work performed by Mario Gavazzi at Vintage Werks Restoration:
more information:

Joey Tribiani

BTW, thanks for the one liner email. I am over it; then I turned on the 'BS filter', and wouldn't you know your address appeared at the top of the list.

Did you give Joan a refund yet you little weasel?

Chris

Reply to
halatos

Wow the idea of posting pictures of a VW restoration in this fourm, lets really not have any of that going on.

Mario bad boy of VW

65ez camper for sale
Reply to
Kafertoys

we don't mind pictures of restorations... we like to discuss them... lets talk about this one:

- news story featuring VintageWerks Restoration

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

Mario,

I still have your sign. Go f*ck yourself.

Reply to
Animals In The Attic

On Dec 24, 1:15=EF=BF=BDpm, Animals In The Attic wrot= e:

You have a stolen sign and a knife was pulled on me at a show think how pitedic that is.

Hey lee lets see pictures of that restored 63 ? Why does it not suprise me you like to kill animals? I remember reading about guys like you in my criminal justice classes and now out of the 200k on going stalkings in the US I have you as one.

Just keep an eye on my webshot pages to see the fun I'm having

Reply to
Kafertoys

WTF does pitedic mean?

If you had actually taken any criminal justice classes, you would know exactly what theft is and realize that you stole $9,000 from Joan.

Reply to
Neil

Well wait just a second...he might have been absent the day they talked about extortion.

Or the day they talked about failing to deliver goods that have been paid for

Or the day they talked about dishonesty

Or the day they talked about the good workmanship clause

Or maybe he was just absent every day because there is just no way in the world Mario ever took a college class, ever.

Mario : Merry Christmas you loser. How about a New Years Resolution? Two parts: A) Stop being a scumbag, and B) Giving Joan a refund.

Chris

Reply to
halatos