Proposal on how to better deal mario

Ok, I'll take the pledge. I promise not to respond to any of Mario's posts.

Be prepared. Once Mario feels he is being ignored he *WILL* post something provocative in order to goad people into responding to him. He can not *stand* to be ignored, and appears to have some sort of sick craving for attention. In particular he will post something soliciting some sort of business deal, which we all will be sorely tempted to respond to lest some newbie stumbles across his message and gets sucked into one of Mario's scams. When you see a message like this the best response would be to *not* respond in Mario's thread, but instead start a new thread below it *briefly* summarizing Mario's past deeds (with little or no editorial comment - just the links were the information can be found) and leave it at that. No one even need add their comments to this post. It will simply serve to make the information available to any newbie potentially considering doing business with Mario/Vintage Werks. Once we place the info out there we have done our due diligence in helping the newbie avoid being taken. If the newbie chooses to ignore the warning that is his business.

When you guys were in school, was there a kid that seemed to enjoy being the butt of jokes or being picked on (every class seemed to have one when I was growing up)? These kids would rather be the class joke (not the same as the class clown BTW) and would prefer to be ridiculed, picked on, or otherwise tortured as opposed to being a complete nobody. Mario is that kid. This pathetic guy is so starved for attention he would rather have your barbs and insults rather than be the nobody that he is. Don't give him the pleasure. Truly, if you want to cause this guy some mental anguish just pretend that he doesn't exist, or better yet, let him know he isn't worth your effort to respond to (by *not* responding). Truly, he isn't worth your consideration, time, or effort.

Reply to
Leopold Stotch

We can still talk about him but the idea is to not talk directly to him. I know that he will try all sorts of things to get us to spar with him but it'll still be a better place for it. The shame of it is, most of the good discussion that used to happen here is not going to return.

Tony

Reply to
Anthony W

Joey Tribiani
2 words :keyboard cowerd
Reply to
Kafertoys

I think talking *about* him is a mistake. You fail to understand his psychology. Mario would *much* rather that you post a message calling him a brain dead tweaker pole smoker than *not* talk him at all. You're feeding him by talking about him. I suggest that you neither talk to or about him. Just ignore the bastard.

Reply to
Leopold Stotch

I could agree to that.

Tony

Reply to
Anthony W

The word you've entered isn't in the dictionary. Click on a spelling suggestion below or try again using the search bar above.

Suggestions for cowerd: 1. coward 2. cowherd 3. cored 4. corde 5. cord 6. chord 7. coreid 8. cowroid 9. crowd 10. corda 11. cordy 12. collard 13. cowrie 14. crowdy 15. cuerda 16. chorda

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

Well crap. Can't help you with the cowherd. How about some goats instead ? .

Randy

Reply to
rjmacres

hahaha! He managed to spell 50% of the words in his post correctly that time. What are y'all bustin' his chops about? That's better than he normally does. HAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

Reply to
Shag

hey Chris the person that owns the ghia is more then happy with it for something he just wanted thrown together to sell, and that was before winning 3 awards with it, in fack he has had me do atleast 6 for him sofare and atleast 4 or 5 more.

Reply to
Kafertoys

.

What, you lost track of how many ghias you've coat hangered for him?

Reply to
Remco

Well, no - that's just one word and some gibberish but we're used to that when you post.

Reply to
Remco

my brain works faster then my hands even when I try to shut 90% of it down to deal with the drivel you sheep speak

Reply to
Kafertoys

Nope, you're just retarded. Nice try, though.

Reply to
ryan68bug

really but look at the power I have on you , its just like petting pavlov's dog

Reply to
Kafertoys

I think that's the right approach - don't talk to him, but there should be at least one post ABOUT him in every thread he posts in. Thanks to the person who started this thread!

I'm not personally interested in making Mario feel bad. I mean look at him: I realize that the term "trailer trash" isn't very politically correct, but any dictionary that were to list the term would have to contain his picture for sake of completeness. He's uneducated to the point where he can't read or write at the fourth-grade level. Actually LIVES in a trailer. We've seen live footage of him on that news piece, so we can see that he's funny-looking in a physically scrawny sort of way and has horrible posture. The fact that he describes his wife as some sort of goddess leads me to believe he's as delusional as he is myopic.

But he lies, and he cheats, and he steals. From all of us. He's got several judgements and outstanding collections against him that he's never paid - skipped out on them all like the coward he is - and we have been given several first-hand accounts as to his slimy dealings: not just Joan, but at least two or three others where he attempted to hold their cars hostage for payment, a former associate who lost his tools and pay, and so on. We've PROVEN that he's SOLD PARTS OFF OF HIS CUSTOMERS' CARS, by god.

So no, I'm not personally interested in making him feel bad - that's just a fringe benefit. And I agree that we should not, NOT respond to anything he says in the future. His lies have been proven over and over again, so what's the point? Let him say what he will and largely ignore him.

But every thread he posts in should contain the following and no more:

BE WARNED. MARIO GAVAZZI, AKA "KAFERTOYS" OF "VINTAGE WERKS RESTORATION" IN BURLINGTON, NORTH CAROLINA IS A SCAM ARTIST, LIAR AND THIEF. PLEASE SEE THE FOLLOWING:

?v=JeQ8UwWPP4Y And that's it. Sprinkle it sparsely in every thread he posts in. The two points to this are simple: one is to adequately warn people away from him, and the other is to increase the number of hits the seach engines pick up - these threads get scraped and carried all over the web. Now if that is all we do, that should satisfy our primary aim of making sure Mario pays for what he's done while at the same time making it so that other people can have regular conversations as much as humanly possible.

People may argue that it would be nice if we didn't respond to him at all, but that would be too much like saying that its OK to lie, cheat and steal. I for one will not do that.

So one more time for Google, eh?

BE WARNED. MARIO GAVAZZI, AKA "KAFERTOYS" OF "VINTAGE WERKS RESTORATION" IN BURLINGTON, NORTH CAROLINA IS A SCAM ARTIST, LIAR AND THIEF. PLEASE SEE THE FOLLOWING:

?v=JeQ8UwWPP4Y

Reply to
Meyer

oh look its my cyber stalker, proven not to have the balls to talk to me in person. I'm sure if he posted his criminal record it would read like a book.

but wait this keyboard coward hides his identity so one one will know the truth about him while he lies about me.

you know he jerks off to my pictures

Reply to
Kafertoys

Oh and again with the trailer thing hum what head of one of the biggest VW club leaders lives in a trailer? As bad as things are for alot of people now loseing there homes due to the poor economy I feel blessed. It is a life style for me, I don't need the latest bling,bells and whistles when it comes to anything. I'm more the type that i'm only happy with a possession only if I built it or fixed it. Its always been my way of life,

If one thing psychology in college has taught me is those that feel the need to insault others have self esteem problems, the proof can be found here. and lying to yourself doesn't help.

Reply to
Kafertoys

I'm glad the customer is happy with the car, that is the main thing... however when you call it "show winning" work, I have to post the pictures hoping you will explain all the flaws in that show winning car... I've gotten a gimme award before too, however I wasn't as proud of it...

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

What's Brad's last name, Mario? I've asked for it before, and I would like to know. I would like to give him a call and ask him his thoughts on Joan's car. Cough up a name, if you have one.

Reply to
ryan68bug