QUESTION: Beetle Three-View Drawings?

Hello all. This is my first post here.

Can anyone tell me where I can find - either in print or online - "three-view" drawings of a Volkswagen Beetle? It doesn't have to be any particular model, just something with the body style from the late 60's or the 70's.

I used to own a Beetle "camper" called the "VWinie" that was similar to this:

I would like to start making drawings for a newer one, but I can't find Beetle drawings to start from.

Thanks in advance!

Reply to
Coast Guard Kiteman [Ret.]

Wolfgang